S60 3rd & 5th Edition section|
Find program or developer|
My-Symbian user rating: (12 votes), 10 comments(s)
Rate and comment on this application!
All-purpose, easy to use call controller. PhonePilot integrates all call control functions on the market, including: call filter and diverter, answer machine, call recorder and auto SMS responder.
Intuitive grouping method of incoming callers. PhonePilit's intuitive classification feature lets you divide incoming callers up to seven groups including: callers on any five lists or phonebook, callers not on all above, and hidden callers (those who conceal phone number). Then you can assign one of seven responses to each group. Possible responses includes: accept, voice response, busy tone, reject + send SMS, divert calls to, record conversation and mute the ringer.
What you get
- All-in-one, easy-to-use incoming call control solution. First you can define un-limited profiles to meet you demands in any situation. Then divide incoming callers up to seven groups in a profile: callers on five lists or phonebook (you have to define the list in advance), callers not on all above, and hidden callers (those who conceal phone number). PhonePilot will respond each group by one of following responses accordingly:
- Voice Response (answer machine)
- Send busy tone
- Reject + send the SMS texts that you defined
- Divert calls to (implemented by call diversion)
- Record conversation
- Mute the ringer.
- Various features to help you work easily: Tight integration with phone book feature help you to create customized lists easily, SMS templates help you to import SMS texts easily, Voice message box help you to replay messages and call back to original callers easily.
- Flexible scheduler. You can define one-time or per-day schedules to enable profiles run automatically at specific time. For example, you can let scheduler activate an office profile at work and a home profile at home automatically. Or schedule a one time holiday profile in advance to enjoy your relax time.
- Complete parameters can be tailored to your preference. Adjustable parameters like:
- Auto-run at power-on
- Show indicator when running
- Delay before answer machine pick up
- Answer machine timeout, etc...
- Most all-around call control solution on the market
- Un-limited, definable profiles to meet all your demand in any situation
- Super fast incoming call number recognition and search engine. It can determine an incoming caller whether on phonebook or a list within a part of a second, even phonebook/list contains thousands of contacts
- Flexible scheduler to enable you activate profiles automatically
- Real-time incoming call dialog monitoring by listening and/or looking at dialog view
- Take over or reject a voice response answered call anytime when answer machine is still in action
- Auto run at power-on
- Show an indicator on phone and menu screen when running.
User comments for PhonePilot
|Name||Comment and rating|
on 2013-02-01 08:18 CET
|best productivity app i have ever had.. small file recordings, never has let me down, runs in thebackground, call manager is cool [Rate: 10/10]
on 2010-04-23 09:14 CET
|Application very good.
After purchase the activation code was not sent, no answer from support team, nothing. Quite embarassing for them. I should ask for refund [Rate: 9/10]
on 2010-01-11 16:40 CET
|It worked on my Nokia E71 but so disappointed to hear the beep sound again when I switched to Nokia E72. [Rate: 3/10]
on 2008-06-28 16:55 CET
|Overall a good app, the only problem is I want to download the recorded messages in my PC and I dont know how to.
on 2008-02-29 13:39 CET
|This application will sound a beep during call recording which is very annoying and causes the other party to notice it which defeats its purpose
on 2007-04-30 20:45 CET
|Hello, I cannot install it on E65. After certificate validation there is message " Update error ! Could You help me please?
on 2006-11-07 19:02 CET
|A really cool app with a lot of possibilitys.
But it answers the call about 2 sec befor it starts the welcomemessage, so the caller can hear you for 2 sec.
on 2006-10-27 02:33 CET
|Divert error on E61, so greeting is not played.
on 2006-10-26 17:25 CET
|A Really GREAT app !!!
on 2006-10-26 16:00 CET
|The remote caller can hear what happens on your side for 4-5 seconds when the answering machine is on. Imagine that you are in business meeting or making love with your girlfriend :) This is very inconvenient and makes this product useless for me.
Rate and comment on this application!